Thursday, June 14, 2012

Johnny

My name is Johnny Mehlonee. I live in Hawaii´s cemetery. I used to live in a farmland before. I am a heartless skeleton. I died in a nasty accident. I fell off a sky building. My tomb is made of marble and you can read on it: ’Resting. Don’t alarm’. I am married to Waiona Manaioa. I am blind because of the starlight. One day, I went to the market in Halloween. I hardly enjoyed it because everybody wanted me and all my bones were torn apart. After all, I bought Chips Ahoy and candies there. Once I had one of my fingers cut while I was sharpening a pencil. See you in a while crocodile.

Questions:

1.) Where does Johnny live? Where did he used to live before?
2.) Why is he dead?
3.) What was his tomb made of?
4.) Why is he blind?
5.) He could not enjoy the last Halloween party he went to. Why?

Draw a picture of his wife Waiona Manaioa:

No comments:

Post a Comment