Friday, May 25, 2012

Answer the following questions:
1.) Would you like to live in the North Pole? Why?
2.) What is a sun eclipse? How would you describe that?
3.) What are the main differences between a veterinarian and an ordinary doctor?
4.) Who is your favorite singer? Which is your favorite song? Why?

Fill in the gaps:
Hello, my name is Combo. I live in a ____________ cave in the North Pole Mountains. Me and my mum Claudia ________   ___________ at a sun _________ for so long that we had to visit the ___________ ten times this year. We have been feeling sick since then. Last day, when I _____  __________ a _______ rabbit, while walking to the forest, I fell off because of a ______________ rock. I went to the ___________ again and he put some ___________ on my leg. I like playing the guitar along with David Guetta and L.M.F.A.O. Good-bye everyone.

3 comments:

  1. It's a very good activity. I enjoyed it the very first second!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S A FUNNY ACTIVITY. I USE THIS PAGE MANY TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS PAGE TO EVERYONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S A GOOD ACTIVITY BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY AND I ENJOY.

    IT´S SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete